European and Comparative Social Law
The School of Law of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in co-operation with the School of Law of the University Toulouse 1 - Capitole have undertaken the initiative of a jointly operating postgraduate degree programme entitled “European and Comparative Social Law", which may lead to the acquisition of a Master degree with the same title. The coordination of the programme is conferred upon a committee composed of coordinators and professors from each university.
Objectives of the Interuniversity Master Programme / Postgraduate Programme
The objectives of the Interuniversity Master Programme in European and Comparative Social Law are the following:
- To promote students' exchange between both Universities.
- To facilitate the acquisition of expertise in European and Comparative Social Law (collective and individual labour law, social security, social policy, employment policies from a national and European perspective).
- To encourage the mobility of professors and researchers preparing their doctoral thesis.
- To create a forum for academic dialogue among professors from both universities.
- To establish a permanent exchange of data between the two institutions.
- To encourage contact among experts on the subject of the programme from South European countries.
- To allow the creation of joint research programmes in the various research centers and research laboratories of the University of Toulouse 1 - Capitole and the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
The Interuniversity Master Programme awards a joint / double Master Degree in European and Comparative Social Law.
Students are selected each year during March and April.